In Your Home Studio. . .
So You Don't Have To Learn All The WRONG Ways To Mix First (Like I Had To!)
In This Updated 2nd Edition of "The Home Studio Bible," (formerly titled "30 Years In 30 Days,") Gary Gray, Voting Member of The Grammy Recording Academy and Protege of Quincy Jones, Reveals Secrets That Can Help You Produce Music That WILL Get Licensed.
Make Masterpiece Recordings Right There in Your Own Home Studio - Right Now.
"In my book, "The Home Studio Bible," I explain exactly how I produce music that DOES get picked up for licensing deals, and how you can too. There are workable ways to do it, and many wrong ways. Benefit From Years Of Hard Fought Recording Studio Wisdom, So That You Can Use Your Precious Time Doing What You Want - Achieving Your Musical Dreams."
- Gary Gray
In "The Home Studio Bible" You’ll Learn:
- Why you've been so frustrated up to now trying to get your vocal tracks to sound like "L.A." quality mixes.
- Not just which plug-ins Top Pro Producers use but HOW exactly to use them!
- How to get your music production quality up to Radio-Ready Industry Licensing Standards in 30 Days.
- What Music Supervisors and Music Publishers are listening for exactly - and how to bring them what they want to hear.
- How to set up a template that will save you hours and give you consistent high quality recordings. Buy Now and receive a FREE digital poster showing you in detail how to set up your sessions just like Top Pro L.A. Mixing Engineers.
- What exactly to listen for as you mix. Buy "The Home Studio Bible" before Sept 1, 2014 and receive a FREE written PDF critique of one of your tracks, done personally by Gary Gray.
This book chronicles the fascinating path of Gary's Mentors and the lessons he learned from them, summarizing a 30 Year Career with some of the top names in the Industry. The amount of usable information in just the first three chapters alone -- will immediately help you achieve your dreams of getting your music production up to industry standards so it can be licensed."Founder
How To License Your Music.com
Gary, thanks for the advice on mixing bass and drums using side-chain compression. I’ve never had it explained so clearly. I immediately started using it on my mixes. . . the main thing that has held me back is trying to get my music to broadcast quality. The simplicity in which you teach really inspires me to learn.”Independent Musician
Gary, thank you so much! My music is going to fly off the shelves. This track sounds great. I’m really glad I met you and Aaron. I have only showed a few people so far, but the owner of Luckstock.com asked me if I would consider an Exclusive Licensing Deal Already! You are the Man! Take care.”Independent Musician
This book is my bible when I'm recording my songs at home. Supremely useful for anyone serious about home recording!"Singer/Songwriter
I'm reading through your book and so far it's amazingly helpful to me! I'm learning so much that I have been wanting to learn but couldn't get the answers before. Thank you for this amazing information!"Independent Musician/Composer